For example, vinegar acid is able to get rid of lime scale and mineral buildup, and oil remaining coffee beans in the coffee maker. Here is how to clean a coffee maker:
- Clean all external surfaces coffee maker with a wet sponge. (Before washing make sure the coffee machine is turned off or unplugged cable).
- Fill the water reservoir coffee maker with water, pour little by little water and white vinegar into the reservoir is. Run the coffee maker until vinegar mixed with water in the filter, after it was cleaned.
- Let the filter for one hour.
- Pour vinegar into the coffee pot and then rinse thoroughly.
- Run the coffee maker one or two times with vinegar, make sure that all the dirt is gone. If you clean the filter the first time, let stand for one hour with vinegar in the coffee pot.
- Run the coffee maker with water until the smell of vinegar in the coffee pot is lost.
- Wash the coffee pot and filter basket in the dishwasher. Or if none, wash with dish soap, rinse thoroughly.