Friday, June 7, 2013
Caring iron skillet to keep it feasible to use
With a treatment that looks easy, there are a few things you should consider for your own iron skillet remain durable and away from rust.
- When finished cooking use, wait until the pan is really cool if you want to wash it off with cold water. Never flush iron skillet is still hot with cold water that are not easily cracked.
- The rest of the soap can damage the iron skillet, so make sure you rinse skillet clean up after cleaning with soap.
- Pan should be dry when you store it.
If you are not sure that the pan is completely dry after you wipe it with a cloth, heat a frying pan on the stove for a moment to make sure the pan is completely dry.
- After being washed and dried, make sure you lubricate with a thin vegetable oil in an iron skillet you to avoid rust. Do not use oil because it will be rancid animal
- usually iron skillet does not have a heat-resistant handle, because it always wear gloves when using it to cook in order to avoid the heat of your hand.